I am trying to Share a page to Facebook using the AddThis SHARE option at the bottom of the page.
The tool works if I am already connected with Facebook. But the item will not post to my Timeline if I am not logged in. Is there anything we can do to make this work for our customer?
Here are the steps to reproduce this challenge:
1. Go to http://www.c21consolidated.com/6380-MAGGIE-AV-LAS-VEGAS-NV/1227802/GLVAR
2. Scroll down to the SHARE button and choose Facebook
3. Facebook opens and prompts me to sign in to Facebook.
4. Sign in and proceed to "Share This Link". *Note: no thumbnail or Title appears.
4. Enter some text and click the "Share Link" button.
5. A new message appears thats says "Could not post to Wall" "The message could not be posted to this wall.".
6. If I try to post the item again, it works because I am logged into Facebook.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or if this can be resolved.
Unfortunately I can't replicate the issue. Could you post the browser you're using when you see it?
This question is closed to new answers.