Sometime this week we noticed some serious problems in IE 8&9 with display and functionality on some pages of our website. The AddThis code is now blocking parts of the page from loading and other parts of it from working due to some conflict with our code. This problem has just emerged this week, so we suspect there may have been some change on your end? Our temporary fix is going to be to remove AddThis from our site today. Next week we will try and change our legacy code to eliminate the conflict so we can restore the AddThis plugin, unless you are able to address it on your end.
To view an example the problem (before we fix it), go to this page:
View it using IE 8 or 9 vs. another browser. You'll see that in IE 8/9 the bulk of the page is blocked from loading, and the part of the page that does load is not fully functional.
We'll be uploading the fix around 3 pm Pacific time today (April 13), so if you view it after that you won't see the problem, and you won't see the AddThis button either. However, I can provide screenshots.
This question is closed to new answers.