I have had addthis on my site working for about a week now. I am using dreamweaver to write my code. I went into dreamweaver today to update my addthis code and when I changed it in dreamweaver and previewed it, it displays as text links instead of the icons now. I Have not updated my site with the new codes yet, so the site is still working with the old code. I do not want to update the actual site until I know the bug is fixed. I found other people posted the same issue, but no answers yet, other than this is a bug. I previewed the html files in chrome, firefox and safari, they all are showing only text links. Can someone please let me know what is going on.
This question is closed to new answers.