AddThis social analytics allow you track how, where, and by whom your content is being shared. These reports are designed to give you powerful statistics on sharing trends in real-time and over the last 24 hours, including:
- what content is being shared and driving traffic back to your site
- how visitors are sharing, including address bar copy/pasting
- detailed analysis of your audience
- alerts when important changes happen
Insights in Real Time
AddThis not only measures shares and clicks back to your site, but also social mentions like Facebook Likes and Tweets, search keywords, and traffic generated when someone copies your URLs from the their browser address bar and pastes them into emails or instant message conversations.
Best of all, you see all this happen over whatever period of time you like, even in real-time via the Live View report.
Want the news to come to you? Now you can create alerts for a domain or individual page, and receive email notifications when traffic or sharing changes.
Meet Your Audience
We've extended our analytics to provide insights into the interests of the users you care about most: your influencers, who share content to friends that drives traffic back to your site. Learn what they care about, not just on your site, but across the AddThis network.
This will help you target your content at your most influential audience, and support your ongoing Social Media Optimization efforts.
Share Your Analytics Reports
Introducing AddThis Profiles, which make it easy to share analytics reports and other configuration settings with team members or clients. Now, each team member or client can have their own AddThis account, and share the same analytics data.
Not Getting Analytics?
If you installed AddThis in the past and didn't register, you're missing out on powerful reporting. Here's how to start getting analytics.
That's not all!
Learn more about:
- Click tracking, automatically enabled when you get AddThis code, which measures how much traffic sharing brings back to your site, and from where
- Address bar sharing, an optional feature that measures traffic resulting from your visitors copying your URLs from their browsers and pasting them in emails and IM conversations
- Analytics reports that help you understand how your visitors are sharing your content
- Filters to refine your data by domain, time period and other options
- Google Analytics integration